Can I use Skype to place my international call?
Yes, Skype is a software program that you can download onto your desktop and/or mobile phone that lets you call other Skype users anywhere in the world and talk to them for free, with or without live video. Skype also allows you to call other mobile phones and/or landlines, even if they do not use Skype.
To place an international call on Skype, do the following:
- Sign in to the Skype service, either on your mobile phone or desktop.
- Click the country that you want to call in the dropdown box above the dialing pad. Alternatively, you can enter the country code manually after getting the complete dialing instructions using the CountryCallingCodes.com search tool. *Note, to dial a country code on the skype dialing pad, click and hold the 0 + button for two seconds. The + symbol will then appear in the Enter number box.
- Enter the number that you want to call (this includes any applicable city / area codes.
- Click the skype call button.
How to save with Skype:
- Make sure that both you and you contact have skype installed so that you can talk for free.
- Take advantage of Skype's low rates for calling mobile and/or landlines.
Back to the FAQ
FAQ | Help | About Us | Contact Us | Link to Us | Partners | Advertise