To find out who is calling you, you will need to use a Reverse Lookup service.
CountryCallingCodes.com Reverse Lookup
If you want to find out the country and city where the call originated, follow these instructions:
- Visit our Reverse Lookup page.
- Select the Country Code that called your phone and hit submit.
Other Reverse Lookup Services
If you need more than just the country of origin, there are many reverse phone services to help you find out who called. Here are a few we recommend:
In the United States:
- WhoCalled.Us - Enter the number into their search field and find out the owner of the number. This search is geared towards companies and 800 numbers.
- WhitePages.com - Find out who called or texted your phone.
- Spokeo - A people finder that lets you search not only by phone number, but name or address as well.
In the United Kingdom:
In other countries:
Unfortunately, there are not many resources for doing complete reverse phone searches in other international countries to find out the company or individual that called.
Back to the FAQ